Virginia Robinson's pre-law experience includes ten years in contract administration for the entertainment industry and ten years in publishing management. She also served as law clerk for the Honorable Lansing Haynes, First Judicial District of Idaho for two years. Her areas of practice include: civil litigation; employment law; non-profit corporations; churches; education law; insurance defense; contracts; wills and trusts; real property law; corporations; IT service agreements, and Constitutional law. Mrs. Robinson is an allied attorney with the Alliance Defense Fund.
- Idaho, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 2006
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Whitworth University, Spokane, Washington
- B.A., Organizational Management summa cum laude - 2002
Honors and Awards
- A.M. Best's Recommended Insurance Attorneys
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Kootenai County Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- John P. Gray Inn of Court
- Idaho First Judicial District Bar Association
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of IdahoLandCAN.
Virginia McNulty Robinson is not employed by or affiliated with the Idaho Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Virginia McNulty Robinson
Attorneys Northwest, Inc.
1900 Northwest Boulevard
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814