Twin Falls Service Center Updated:12/2021

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Twin Falls Service Center

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of IdahoLandCAN.
Twin Falls Service Center is not employed by or affiliated with the Idaho Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.


Contact Twin Falls Service Center

Natural Resources Conservation Service
1441 Fillmore St
Twin Falls, ID  83301
Phone: (208) 944-3759
Fax: (855) 504-1685

Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Twin Falls County, Idaho