Therese Ure completed factual investigations related to civil and administrative matters; drafted and edited documents; prepared trial exhibits; prepared for and undertook client interviews; drafted state and federal agency requests; prepared for and completed witness identification and preliminary interviews; prepared discovery requests; organized production requests and responses; completed simple legal research; and assisted attorneys in all aspects of hearing and trial.
Therese grew up on a row-crop farm in Eastern Oregon learning how to irrigate by setting siphon tubes with her brother and sister. She eventually participated in every aspect of the family farm including plowing, planting, fertilizing, cultivating, and harvesting crops. While in undergrad Therese learned her way around cattle and other animals while working part-time at the local livestock auction.
Therese now focuses her practice in areas including:
- agriculture, municipal, and irrigation district water use permitting, extensions, perfection, transfers, compliance, and protection;
- vested claim and historical water use research and adjudication;
- groundwater interference and connection;
- water use in designated, critical and limited areas;
- special patron rights and responsibilities;
- public lands (easements/right-of-way, permitting uses, grazing);
- agribusiness and business incorporation and formalities;
Contact Therese Ure
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of IdahoLandCAN.
Therese Ure is not employed by or affiliated with the Idaho Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Therese Ure
Schroeder Law Offices, PC
1915 NE Cesar E. Chavez Blvd.
Portland, OR 97212
Phone: (503) 281-4100
Fax: (503) 281-4600
Statewide service provider in: