Idaho County Farm Service Agency Updated:01/2023

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Idaho County Farm Service Agency

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of IdahoLandCAN.
Idaho County Farm Service Agency is not employed by or affiliated with the Idaho Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.


Contact Idaho County Farm Service Agency

Farm Service Agency
Grangeville Service Center
102 South Hall
Grangeville, ID  83530
Phone: 208-494-3024
Fax: 855-503-9653

Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Idaho County, Idaho