Gooding Service Center Updated:12/2021

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Gooding Service Center

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of IdahoLandCAN.
Gooding Service Center is not employed by or affiliated with the Idaho Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.


Contact Gooding Service Center

Natural Resources Conservation Service
820 Main St
Gooding, ID  83330
Phone: (208) 944-3665
Fax: (855) 524-1685

Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Camas County, Idaho
  • Gooding County, Idaho