Canyon County Weed Superintendent Updated:03/2020

Aiding Canyon County residents with noxious weed and pocket gopher control. 

to contact the landowner by mail and work to create a plan in eliminating noxious weeds. Property owners may hire Canyon County Weed for a fee to spray for them. If there is no effort made to control weeds, Canyon County Department of Noxious Weed may proceed pursuant to the law to have the weeds controlled. The owner will incur the expense of abatement.

Contact Canyon County Weed Superintendent

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of IdahoLandCAN.
Canyon County Weed Superintendent is not employed by or affiliated with the Idaho Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.


Contact Canyon County Weed Superintendent

AJ Mondor
15435 Hwy 44
Caldwell, ID  83607
Phone: 208-459-0510
Cell Phone: 208-573-0782
Fax: 208-454-8344

Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Canyon County, Idaho