The Northwest Natural Resource Group offers practical solutions to complex natural resource issues for landowners, businesses, local, state and federal agencies and conservation organizations.
The Northwest Natural Resource Group provides:
- A unique niche in the world of natural resource consulting by offering our clients more than a century of collective experience in water and endangered species law, legislation, the relationships between land uses and watershed processes, and an understanding of local, regional and national government needs.
- Cutting edge solutions on a wide range of issues - endangered species, water quality, timber analyses, natural resource policy and legislation, and interpretation of natural resources through educational projects.
- A proven track record in designing innovative solutions that serve the needs of people, government, and the marketplace.
When you have questions, the Northwest Natural Resource Group will help you find the answers.
- Do you need information about natural resources – water quality, timber, endangered species or sources of money to fund your conservation work?
- Do you have a conservation idea and don’t know how to make it a reality?
- Are environmental laws and regulations hindering your business operations?
- Do you need to understand how a policy – whether local, regional or national – will impact your agency, business, or farm?
- Are you interested in how to protect your farm, forestry, and ranching operations when streams with salmon, steelhead, or bull trout are flowing through your land?
- Want to create a new law or policy?
- Want to make sense of government regulation and environmental laws?
Contact Joe Hinson